How to convert a video file for iPod?
1. Start Cucusoft iPod Movie\Video Converter.
2. Press the button "Open file" to add a video file.
3. In the window "Open" select the required video file and press the button "Open".
4. Then choose where to save the converted video file by pressing the button "Output" or type in the path to the folder manually. It is possible to adjust the settings for the output video file by pressing the button "Advance". But the default settings are optimum for conversion.
5. In the dialog box "Browse for Folder" select the required directory and press the button "Ok".
6. Press the button "Convert" to start the file conversion.
7. The conversion is in progress. If you want to cancel it just press the button "Abort".
- How to convert AVI to iPad?
- How to convert video for iPad?
- How do I convert video to iPhone?
- How do I convert movie to iPod format?
- How do I convert DVD to iPod format?
- YASA VOB to iPod Converter 3.9 review
- How to convert a video file for iPod?
- YASA DVD to iPod Converter 2.6 review
- How to backup iPod?
Ask our expert
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools