Articles > 1st Multiformat Converter and CD Ripper 5.2 review
You want to rip an audio CD and get mp3 files? You need to change the format of music files or to adjust the file size in order to place it on your web site? 1st Multiformat Converter and CD Ripper is the right solution for these tasks! It is a useful application, which easily rips audio CDs and converts between the most popular audio file formats. You can even convert files directly from Windows Explorer's menu. This feature makes this program different from others in its class. You will surely like its clear and handy interface. You can set encoding parameters for the encoded audio files according to your needs. Follow the neat wizard's tips and your work with this program will become easier. It will help you in all actions. Save your time using the batch processing mode which is also supported. Choose files for processing and determine its settings. Pre-conversion mode is a useful feature, which also should be mentioned. You can hear how the transformed file sounds before the transformation takes place. 1st Multiformat Converter and CD Ripper is a simple program, which will be irreplaceable in your daily work with music files.
Pluses: the program contains a neat interface, a clever wizard, and preserves ID3Tags' data.
Drawbacks/flaws: m4a format is not supported.
In conclusion: this is simple yet useful software for ripping and converting of music files.
Total: 5 Editor's choice
Version reviewed: 5.2
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to convert APE to FLAC?
- How to rip Audio CD to APE?
- How to rip Audio CD to FLAC?
- How to convert MP3 to WAV?
- How to convert WMA to MP3?
- How do I convert MPC to MP3?
- How to change bitrate of MP3 files?
- How to convert WAV to MP3?
- How to convert CDA to MP3?
- How to convert OGG to MP3?
- How do I convert APE to MP3?
- How do I convert FLAC to MP3?
- How to convert a whole folder of audio files into the OGG format?
- AudioConverter Studio 6.0 review
- AudioConverter Studio review