How do I improve quality of videos and old movies?
Most people have different kinds of videos or older movies that are not quite fit for watching: the quality is bad (either initially, or because of the age of the media, if you take a video cassette), there is some noise, the picture is blurry, or dark etc. However, they keep the movie in their collection simply because it's too valuable, and there is no way to obtain a better copy.
The situation is pretty usual... which means that there should be solutions.
We will talk about one of them. EnhanceMovie is a simple and yet powerful tool to improve quality of videos.
Step 1: Download and install the program.
Download EnhanceMovie to a known location. Start setup package by double-clicking it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
Step 2: Start the program. Open your video file.
Start the video enhancer program. The main window appears:
Click the "OPEN" button on the toolbar. It will invoke a usual "Open" system dialog. Browse to the location of your video file, select the file, click "Open".
The video will be loaded to the program. This process takes virtually no time.
Step 3: Play with filters. Save the file with the adjusted quality.
By default, the "Easy Fix" tab is shown on the left pane. By clicking "Magic Enhance" button you can make a quick adjustment suitable for most videos.
If the adjustment is sufficient, just click "Add" in the lower part of the window, then save the changes by clicking the "SAVE" button.
However, the program allows you to apply many filters at once, to fine tune the picture the way you want it. Add the required filters one by one to the "Applied filters" list. There are many filters available, just click "Filters" tab on the left pane:
Also, you can add a number of effects to your video:
The trial version of EnhanceMovie adds a logo to the enhanced videos. You can remove this restriction with your personal registration data after purchasing.
- How to play MKV file?
- How to play any video?
- How to capture video?
- How do I convert AVI to Zune?
- Movavi VideoSuite 4.4 review
- How to record a screen video?
- How to make a video tutorial?
- How to add a watermark to your video?
- How to fix a blurred video?
- How to increase brightness of a dark video?
- How do I combine AVI episodes into a full-length professional looking movie?
- How do I stay anonymous in a webcam chat?
- How do I improve quality of videos and old movies?
- AVS Video Editor 3.4 review
- MOVAVI Releases EnhanceMovie 2.0
- MOVAVI Releases EnhanceMovie 1.3
- How to convert AVI to MP3?
- How do I take a screenshot?
Ask our expert
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- How to convert MIDI to sheet music?
- How to import ID3 tags from CSV?
- How to convert RM to MP3?
- How to find MP3 duplicates by sound?
- Easy MP3 Joiner 5.0 - Merge Your Audio Easily
- How to fix ID3 tags?
- How to split APE files?
- How to convert APE to FLAC?
- How to convert video for Android?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools