Articles > Easy MP3 Cutter 2.4 review
Easy MP3 Cutter allows you to split a large MP3 or WAV file into a number of smaller ones. This can be useful in separating logical parts of a continuous recording and organizing them for easy access, or in case you need only a part of the recording (for example, to use later as a tune for your cellular phone). The program is small and handy, it doesn’t require its user to be experienced in audio editing. You can automatically cut your MP3 or WAV file into equal parts by specifying duration, number of output parts or size of each resulting file. If there is silence between the parts you want to extract, the program can detect it and mark the parts for splitting with just one click. In addition, visual audio splitting option is available, in which the splitting boundaries are set manually on the audio waveform. Built-in audio player helps to recognize and to verify the exact point of splitting. Easy MP3 Cutter doesn't recompress your files, so no quality losses occur during splitting. Moreover, no recompression means better performance.
The program supports Drag&Drop, batch MP3/WAV splitting, multilingual interface, and can supply output files with user defined ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags. It saves your time by doing complex tasks simple.
- How to split an audio file into equal parts?
- How to join WAV files?
- Easy MP3 Joiner 5.0 - Merge Your Audio Easily
- How to split APE files?
- How to create MP3 ringtones?
- How to merge MP3 files and keep the original quality?
- How to split WAV by CUE?
- MP3 splitter with batch mode support
- How to join MP3 files?
- How do I create a CUE sheet?
- How do I split MP3 file using silence detection?
- How do I cut MP3 album using CUE sheet?
- Easy MP3 Cutter 2.4 review
- Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner 5.1 review