Recording and mixing of multiple audio tracks is a usual practice for creating music and songs. You need drums, bass, piano or guitar, voice. Usually all of them are recorded separately and then mixed into one piece. This way, you can always get what you want with every particular track. If something is not good, you can rerecord the track, or just remove the problem using a sound editor. Professional musicians are able to record a whole song without help from anyone, track by track.
- How to split an audio file into equal parts?
- How to split m4b audiobooks into chapters for free?
- How to convert videos for You Tube?
- How to get quick updates on new video games?
- How to add cover art to an mp3 file?
- How to convert a video file with subtitles?
- How to rename a batch of audio files?
- How to find all songs on your PC
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools
- Movie Organizers
- Music Management
- Radio & Broadcasting
A powerful tool to sort, research, track and catalog your movies easily.
Medianizer is the newest generation of movie, music and book organizers.
- MP3 Recorder Studio
Easy-to-use software for recording every sound from any source on your PC.
Booknizer is a powerful book organizer for paper, electronic and audio books.
- AudioConverter Studio
User-friendly CD ripper and audio converter for MP3, WAV, FLAC, APE, and more.
- Video Converter Studio
Convert your videos and rip DVD / Blu-ray discs in just a few simple clicks!
- Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner
Quick WAV/MP3 Cutter & WAV/ MP3 Joiner. Splits MP3/WAV with no quality loss.