Actually, CDA format doesn't exist. CDA stands for CD Audio, and it has nothing to do with files. When your operating system detects an Audio CD, it reads some basic information on the CD, including the number of tracks, CD Text (if present), total duration etc. As a way to access audio tracks, it also creates CDA labels. However, those CDA aren't real files, and it is impossible to copy CDA as usual, by selecting and dragging them. The audio tracks won't be copied. Only CDA labels will be, and they are useless without the Audio CD.
- How to convert a video file with subtitles?
- How to rename a batch of audio files?
- How to find all songs on your PC
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to join WAV files?
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- How to import ID3 tags from CSV?
- How to convert RM to MP3?
- How to find MP3 duplicates by sound?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools
- Movie Organizers
- Music Management
- Radio & Broadcasting
Medianizer is the newest generation of movie, music and book organizers.
- Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner
Quick WAV/MP3 Cutter & WAV/ MP3 Joiner. Splits MP3/WAV with no quality loss.
A powerful tool to sort, research, track and catalog your movies easily.
- mp3Tag Pro
Sort and organize your music collection using fantastic tools of MP3 tag editor.
- Screen Recorder Studio
Record screen videos and take screenshots with the free Screen Recorder Studio!
- Music Duplicate Remover
Locate duplicates by sound, ID3 tags or both and remove them in three clicks!
- Free M4a to MP3 Converter
Free M4A to MP3, AAC to MP3 converter with a functional minimum of features!