MP3 is a popular audio format that doesn't require any special introduction. It is used almost everywhere: for music, audio books, for sound tracks of videos etc. WAV is another audio format introduced by Microsoft and IBM. In fact, WAV files may contain compressed audio, but as a rule, if we speak about WAV, we refer to uncompressed audio. This means, that WAV files are pretty big. On the other hand, they are lossless, which means that no quality is lost if you convert audio to this format.
- How to sort duplicate music files by ID3 tags?
- How to get quick updates on movies by director?
- How to convert multiple MIDI files into an MP3?
- How to rotate videos?
- How to convert WMA to WAV?
- How to play MIDIs on an iPhone?
- How to split an audio file into equal parts?
- How to split m4b audiobooks into chapters for free?
- How to convert videos for You Tube?
- How to get quick updates on new video games?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools
- Movie Organizers
- Music Management
- Radio & Broadcasting
- mp3Tag Pro
Sort and organize your music collection using fantastic tools of MP3 tag editor.
- AudioConverter Studio
User-friendly CD ripper and audio converter for MP3, WAV, FLAC, APE, and more.
Booknizer is a powerful book organizer for paper, electronic and audio books.
- MIDI Converter Studio
Convert from MIDI to MP3, WAV, OGG, WMA with MIDI Converter Studio. Free trial!
- Video Editor Studio
Edit videos, add audio and video effects and upload videos directly to YouTube
A powerful tool to sort, research, track and catalog your movies easily.
- MP3 Recorder Studio
Easy-to-use software for recording every sound from any source on your PC.