Taking a backup copy of a video DVD (also known as ripping DVD) is essential for any movie collector. Unfortunately, polymer discs are not the safest data carriers, they tend to crack or break under any mechanical impact. So the need to rip the DVD with your favorite movie is usual and understandable. Luckily there are DVD ripping tools that can rip DVDs to your hard drive, creating high quality videos. We will use ...
- How to convert WMA to WAV?
- How to play MIDIs on an iPhone?
- How to split an audio file into equal parts?
- How to split m4b audiobooks into chapters for free?
- How to convert videos for You Tube?
- How to get quick updates on new video games?
- How to add cover art to an mp3 file?
- How to convert a video file with subtitles?
- How to rename a batch of audio files?
- How to find all songs on your PC
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools
- Movie Organizers
- Music Management
- Radio & Broadcasting
- mp3Tag Pro
Sort and organize your music collection using fantastic tools of MP3 tag editor.
- Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner
Quick WAV/MP3 Cutter & WAV/ MP3 Joiner. Splits MP3/WAV with no quality loss.
- Screen Recorder Studio
Record screen videos and take screenshots with the free Screen Recorder Studio!
- MIDI Converter Studio
Convert from MIDI to MP3, WAV, OGG, WMA with MIDI Converter Studio. Free trial!
- MP3 Recorder Studio
Easy-to-use software for recording every sound from any source on your PC.
A powerful tool to sort, research, track and catalog your movies easily.
Medianizer is the newest generation of movie, music and book organizers.