Converting video files into a different format is a tedious job since you have to make sure you are using the right format and resolution. Youtube videos are no exception, and even though there is a wide range of formats that Youtube supports, it is better to get some guidelines first. If you have to upload videos on a regular basis the best approach would be to find software that is not overloaded with other features and is intended for video conversion only.
- How to get quick updates on movies by director?
- How to convert multiple MIDI files into an MP3?
- How to rotate videos?
- How to convert WMA to WAV?
- How to play MIDIs on an iPhone?
- How to split an audio file into equal parts?
- How to split m4b audiobooks into chapters for free?
- How to convert videos for You Tube?
- How to get quick updates on new video games?
- How to add cover art to an mp3 file?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools
- Movie Organizers
- Music Management
- Radio & Broadcasting
- MIDI Converter Studio
Convert from MIDI to MP3, WAV, OGG, WMA with MIDI Converter Studio. Free trial!
- Video Editor Studio
Edit videos, add audio and video effects and upload videos directly to YouTube
A powerful tool to sort, research, track and catalog your movies easily.
- MP3 Recorder Studio
Easy-to-use software for recording every sound from any source on your PC.
- Video Converter Studio
Convert your videos and rip DVD / Blu-ray discs in just a few simple clicks!
Medianizer is the newest generation of movie, music and book organizers.
- Music Duplicate Remover
Locate duplicates by sound, ID3 tags or both and remove them in three clicks!