Many professional DJs use special equipment and software to make their tracks sound like a charm. However the today's computer technologies enable every user to experience the power of music mixing. I bet many of us want to try themselves as party DJ, and here we will discuss how even an inexperienced computer user can master music editing software and add sound effects to his favorite songs. We will use ...
- How to get quick updates on new video games?
- How to add cover art to an mp3 file?
- How to convert a video file with subtitles?
- How to rename a batch of audio files?
- How to find all songs on your PC
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to join WAV files?
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- How to import ID3 tags from CSV?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools
- Movie Organizers
- Music Management
- Radio & Broadcasting
Medianizer is the newest generation of movie, music and book organizers.
- Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner
Quick WAV/MP3 Cutter & WAV/ MP3 Joiner. Splits MP3/WAV with no quality loss.
A powerful tool to sort, research, track and catalog your movies easily.
- mp3Tag Pro
Sort and organize your music collection using fantastic tools of MP3 tag editor.
- Screen Recorder Studio
Record screen videos and take screenshots with the free Screen Recorder Studio!
- Music Duplicate Remover
Locate duplicates by sound, ID3 tags or both and remove them in three clicks!
- Free M4a to MP3 Converter
Free M4A to MP3, AAC to MP3 converter with a functional minimum of features!