Most people love singing. Karaoke was invented as the entertainment that unleashes our natural inclination to sing and to be heard. Karaoke also allows you to hear yourself as if you were performing on a stage, which is a fascinating experience in itself. However, karaoke requires some background music. Typically it includes a system for displaying on-screen lyrics. So, a special sort of CD is required, a karaoke CD.
- How to share screen videos online?
- How to sort duplicate music files by ID3 tags?
- How to get quick updates on movies by director?
- How to convert multiple MIDI files into an MP3?
- How to rotate videos?
- How to convert WMA to WAV?
- How to play MIDIs on an iPhone?
- How to split an audio file into equal parts?
- How to split m4b audiobooks into chapters for free?
- How to convert videos for You Tube?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools
- Movie Organizers
- Music Management
- Radio & Broadcasting
- AudioConverter Studio
User-friendly CD ripper and audio converter for MP3, WAV, FLAC, APE, and more.
- Screen Recorder Studio
Record screen videos and take screenshots with the free Screen Recorder Studio!
- Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner
Quick WAV/MP3 Cutter & WAV/ MP3 Joiner. Splits MP3/WAV with no quality loss.
Medianizer is the newest generation of movie, music and book organizers.
- Video Converter Studio
Convert your videos and rip DVD / Blu-ray discs in just a few simple clicks!
- mp3Tag Pro
Sort and organize your music collection using fantastic tools of MP3 tag editor.
Booknizer is a powerful book organizer for paper, electronic and audio books.