For many musicians, tuning the instrument before playing is a common routine. But modern technologies allow us to have all-in-one tools almost for everything. Music is not an exception. And now you do not need to bring metronomes and tuners in order to prepare for a performance, computer can do pretty much everything you need in this case. Here we will discuss how to tune an instrument with your computer and a special piece of software called ...
- How to share screen videos online?
- How to sort duplicate music files by ID3 tags?
- How to get quick updates on movies by director?
- How to convert multiple MIDI files into an MP3?
- How to rotate videos?
- How to convert WMA to WAV?
- How to play MIDIs on an iPhone?
- How to split an audio file into equal parts?
- How to split m4b audiobooks into chapters for free?
- How to convert videos for You Tube?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools
- Movie Organizers
- Music Management
- Radio & Broadcasting
- AudioConverter Studio
User-friendly CD ripper and audio converter for MP3, WAV, FLAC, APE, and more.
- Screen Recorder Studio
Record screen videos and take screenshots with the free Screen Recorder Studio!
- Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner
Quick WAV/MP3 Cutter & WAV/ MP3 Joiner. Splits MP3/WAV with no quality loss.
Medianizer is the newest generation of movie, music and book organizers.
- Video Converter Studio
Convert your videos and rip DVD / Blu-ray discs in just a few simple clicks!
- mp3Tag Pro
Sort and organize your music collection using fantastic tools of MP3 tag editor.
Booknizer is a powerful book organizer for paper, electronic and audio books.