APE is a popular lossless audio format, also known as Monkey's Audio. Lossless means that no audio information is discarded when you convert something into this format. Thus, converting Audio CD to APE allows getting an identical copy of the original audio CD tracks. Generally, APE offers better compression rates, compared to other lossless formats like FLAC or WavPack, which means that the resulting files are smaller. On the other hand, APE files need more processing, and slow devices are unable to play them.
- How to convert videos for You Tube?
- How to get quick updates on new video games?
- How to add cover art to an mp3 file?
- How to convert a video file with subtitles?
- How to rename a batch of audio files?
- How to find all songs on your PC
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to join WAV files?
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools
- Movie Organizers
- Music Management
- Radio & Broadcasting
Medianizer is the newest generation of movie, music and book organizers.
- Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner
Quick WAV/MP3 Cutter & WAV/ MP3 Joiner. Splits MP3/WAV with no quality loss.
A powerful tool to sort, research, track and catalog your movies easily.
- mp3Tag Pro
Sort and organize your music collection using fantastic tools of MP3 tag editor.
- Screen Recorder Studio
Record screen videos and take screenshots with the free Screen Recorder Studio!
- Music Duplicate Remover
Locate duplicates by sound, ID3 tags or both and remove them in three clicks!
- Free M4a to MP3 Converter
Free M4A to MP3, AAC to MP3 converter with a functional minimum of features!