Articles > 4Musics Multiformat Converter 1.55 review
4Musics Multiformat Converter is a small yet powerful tool that encompasses 16 converters for converting between WAV, MP3, WMA and OGG audio formats. All is done with a mouse click and at an impressive conversion speed, which owes to the fact that the audio format conversion executes directly without creating temporary files and taking up hard disk resources. The converter gives you full control over the format options: you can change the bit rate (up to 320 kbps!), the sample rate, stereo modes and other settings that influence on the quality of the resulting sound.
This multiformat decoder/encoder makes audio files manipulation easy even for novices as it supports drag-and-drop technology. You can select the files to be converted in Explorer or File Manager and drag them to the program window. It is also possible to activate the option of automatic source deleting that will spare you time.
The built-in tag editor allows you to specify information about every music file (Title, Artist, Album, etc.). At the comparatively modest price of $25 you get a versatile audio encoder/decoder that will help you manipulate your music files.
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- How to convert ALAC to MP3?
- How to convert M4b to MP3 for free?
- How to convert AAC to MP3 for free?
- How to convert M4a to MP3 for free?
- How to convert MP4 to MP3?
- How do I convert MP3 to M4a?
- 4Musics Multiformat Converter 1.55 review
- Audio Conversion Wizard 1.8 review
- How to convert RM to MP3?