Articles > Audio Conversion Wizard 1.8 review
Audio Conversion Wizard is a flexible sound converter between virtually all digital audio formats, including WMA, WMA 9, MP3, OGG Vorbis, FLAC, WAV PCM. The software does its best to be as straightforward to the user as possible. The Wizard-style user interface guides you step-by-step through the whole process. You do not need to read help files or harass the support team with your questions; you will see all relevant information on the page of each step.
Audio Conversion Wizard supports batch sound conversion – you can select several files and process them all at once. It saves your time and effort. Another feature that contributes to the efficiency of the software is the direct audio formats conversion without creation of temporary WAV files.
The developers of the software keep track of the latest audio codecs and implement them in Audio Conversion Wizard. For instance, the software’s MP3-encoding uses fast LAME encoder 3.93, OGG encoding uses last Vorbis SDK updates.
Audio Conversion Wizard supports ID3 Tag v2 and allows copying information about music files from one format to another (an ID3 Tag contains texts and graphical information, like song title, artist name, etc related to the audio file). It is also possible to use the ID3 Tag data to generate proper filenames.
The software runs on Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP and pursues the XP style in its graphic interface.
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- How to convert ALAC to MP3?
- How to convert M4b to MP3 for free?
- How to convert AAC to MP3 for free?
- How to convert M4a to MP3 for free?
- How to convert MP4 to MP3?
- How do I convert MP3 to M4a?
- 4Musics Multiformat Converter 1.55 review
- Audio Conversion Wizard 1.8 review
- How to convert RM to MP3?