Articles > Able MIDI Editor 1.3 review
Able MIDI Editor is designed for those who feel like a composer or just find pleasure in manipulating music and seek new ways for self-expression. The easy-to-use interface looking like a piano roll allows composing melodies, ringtones and even complete arrangements with comfort and ease. This software provides all basic note editing functions like adding/deleting musical notes, adjusting the pitch and duration of notes and playing back the results. Able MIDI Editor includes a number of tools that streamline the editing process. It is possible to combine and edit notes as a group. You can select notes to be edited with the cursor and apply new attributes to them. Or you can select all notes lying within the defined time or frequency range by choosing a section of the Time-Ruler or of the piano keyboard and edit them as one. The developer of the software, Widisoft Company, attracts our attention to the unique feature of the program that most midi editors lack – the ability of precise bar-line arrangement. This feature is especially helpful if you are planning to print the score created with the MIDI keyboard.
The software is compatible with Windows and is available as a free trial version. The full version can be ordered online at a fair price of $24.89.
- How to convert multiple MIDI files into an MP3?
- How to play MIDIs on an iPhone?
- Play MIDI files on your iPod!
- How do I convert MIDI to WAV?
- How to convert MIDI to OGG?
- How to convert MIDI to WAV?
- How to convert MIDI to CDA?
- How to convert MIDI to MP3 using several SoundFonts?
- How to convert MIDI to WMA?
- How to convert MIDI to MP3
- MIDI to MP3 converter with ID3 tags support
- MIDI to Ringtone Converter
- How do I convert KAR to MP3?
- How do I convert MIDI to MP3?
- Fast MIDI to MP3 Converter 5.6 review
- How to convert a mid to mp3?
- ManiacTools Releases MIDI Converter Studio 4.6
- How do I edit MIDI files?
- WIDI Recognition System Professional 3.3 Review
- How do I convert MP3 to MIDI?
- Able MIDI Editor 1.3 review