How to add 'Robot Voice' effect to an mp3 file?
1. Start AV Music Morpher.
2. Go to the "Editors" tab to select the editing mode. Press the button "Open File" to select the file to which you want to add "Robot Voice" effect.
3. In the window "Open" select the required mp3 file and press the button "Open".
4. When the sound stream opens, use the mouse to define the part to which you want to add the effect.
5. In the right part of the program window you can see "Effect Library" where you can select the required effect. We select the "Robot Voice" effect from the "Voice Morfing" group.
6. Click on teh required effect and the settings window will open. Set the morphing level and the sound balance. Then press the button "Ok"
7. When teh effect is applied you can save the changed file.
Ask our expert
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to join WAV files?
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- How to import ID3 tags from CSV?
- How to convert RM to MP3?
- How to find MP3 duplicates by sound?
- Easy MP3 Joiner 5.0 - Merge Your Audio Easily
- How to fix ID3 tags?
- How to split APE files?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools