How to join two mp3 files and save them into a wave file?
1. Start Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer.
2. Select the mp3 files that you want to combine by pressing the button "Add a sound to the session" in the Toolbar.
3. In the "Find A Sound" window select an mp3 file and press the button "Open".
4. Then repeat step 3 once again to add one more mp3 file. Put it under the first mp3 file in the position you want.
5. Press the button "Save Sound Group" in the Toolbar to save the combined files.
6. In the "Save As" window select the required directory to save the combined file. Select the format of the saved file, in our case we choose "wave". Enter a name for the target file. Press the button "Save".
7. In the dialog box "Save As a Wave File" adjust the settings for the target file: quality, frequency rate, stereo or mono. Then press the button "Save".
8. After the file is saved it opens automatically in the player so that you could hear the result.
Ask our expert
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to join WAV files?
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- How to import ID3 tags from CSV?
- How to convert RM to MP3?
- How to find MP3 duplicates by sound?
- Easy MP3 Joiner 5.0 - Merge Your Audio Easily
- How to fix ID3 tags?
- How to split APE files?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools