Articles > AudioConverter Studio 6.0 review
AudioConverter Studio is a popular sound ripping/converting software designed for music fans who want to manipulate their audio files quickly and with a minimum effort. It combines two tools that are most frequently used in music processing – a CD Ripper and an Audio Converter. The CD ripper supports direct ripping of your CDs to all popular audio formats including mp3, ogg, flac, mpc or wma, as well as wav. Besides, it allows adjusting audio files characteristics such as frequency, bitrate, modes, etc to achieve exactly the sound you want. AudioConverter Studio supports the following conversions: mp3 to wma, wma to mp3, mp3 to wav, wav to mp3, wav to wma, ogg to mp3, flac to mp3, mpc to mp3, ape to mp3 and wma to mp3.
The great thing about the software is full CDDB support which will save you the tedium of manual audio files naming. CDDB is a free online database of CD albums, artists, tracks, genre information. AudioConverter Studio sends a request to the database and your files ripped from a CD get their true names (Name of the song, Artist, Album, etc).
To the above mentioned advantages we can add the good speed of audio file conversion and the option of automatic saving of the playlist when conversion is complete. Some will find useful that AudioConverter Studio allows preserving mp3, ogg or wma tags when converting a higher quality file to a lower quality one. Besides, the program incorporates a tag editor and supports ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags.
Well, AudioConverter Studio is worth trying and you can do it right now by downloading the full-functional 30-days free trial.
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to convert APE to FLAC?
- How to rip Audio CD to APE?
- How to rip Audio CD to FLAC?
- How to convert MP3 to WAV?
- How to convert WMA to MP3?
- How do I convert MPC to MP3?
- How to change bitrate of MP3 files?
- How to convert WAV to MP3?
- How to convert CDA to MP3?
- How to convert OGG to MP3?
- How do I convert APE to MP3?
- How do I convert FLAC to MP3?
- How to convert a whole folder of audio files into the OGG format?
- 1st Multiformat Converter and CD Ripper 5.2 review
- AudioConverter Studio 6.0 review
- AudioConverter Studio review
- Mini-stream Ripper 1.88 review