Articles > AudioConverter Studio review
AudioConverter Studio is an audio converter and cd ripper. It grabs and converts digital audio tracks directly from your files and compact discs to CD-Quality WAV, MP3, FLAC, APE, MPC, Ogg Vorbis (OGG) or windows media format (WMA). Program perfectly supports all currently available on the market CD and DVD drives. As an sound converter program can be used for converting between any of the just listed formats: mp3, ogg, wav, ape, flac, mpc and wma. Excellent support of tags (either mp3 and wma) will save all the data during converting: you will not need to re-enter information again. Of course, program supports CDDB for CD ripping. This feature is especially valuable for ripping many discs at once: you will get all needed data into your tags without any your intervention. Also this ability will help you to determine unknown tracks.
Due to low requirements to your hardware, program will be the best choice for every user. AudioConverter Studio works perfectly both on latest hardware and on relatively old computers.
Clear and handy interface gives you ability to get results just in a few clicks.
- How to convert WMA to WAV?
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to convert APE to FLAC?
- How to rip Audio CD to APE?
- How to rip Audio CD to FLAC?
- How to convert MP3 to WAV?
- How to convert WMA to MP3?
- How do I convert MPC to MP3?
- How to change bitrate of MP3 files?
- How to convert WAV to MP3?
- How to convert CDA to MP3?
- How to convert OGG to MP3?
- How do I convert APE to MP3?
- How do I convert FLAC to MP3?
- How to convert a whole folder of audio files into the OGG format?
- AudioConverter Studio 6.0 review
- AudioConverter Studio review