How to transfer the score you have created to a picture?
1. Start MagicScore Maestro.
2. Press the button "Open" in the Toolbar to open the score you have created before.
3. In the "Open" dialog box select the required score file (*.sfd) and press the button "Open".
4. When the score is opened, select the menu item File -> Export - >to Image.
5. In the dialog box "Save As" select the folder where you want to save the file, set the format of the saved image and press the button "Save".
6. In the emerging "Export options" dialog box set the image quality, its scale, the number of pages of the score saved on one image. Press the button "Ok".
7. After the file is saved, you can see the image of the score in an image viewer and print the score, if needed.
Ask our expert
- How to find all songs on your PC
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to join WAV files?
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- How to import ID3 tags from CSV?
- How to convert RM to MP3?
- How to find MP3 duplicates by sound?
- Easy MP3 Joiner 5.0 - Merge Your Audio Easily
- How to fix ID3 tags?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools