Articles > Mini-stream Ripper 1.88 review
Mini-stream Ripper is a small and handy music converter and stream ripper that can capture streaming audio (internet radio, for example) and convert files from one audio format to another. All usual sound formats are supported, among them are CD, RM, RMVB, RMJ, RAM, RA, MP3, MP2, MPGA, WMA, WMV, ASF, ASX, OGG, FLAC, FLA, M3U, PLS, SMI, WPL, WAX, WVX, WMX, WAV. The program has a built-in scheduler, which allows you to capture your favorite internet radio shows any time. Batch processing of music files, recursive subfolders search, ability to shut down your computer after conversion make Mini-stream Ripper a perfect tool for automated tasks. Adjustable converting speed allows you to free system resources for other applications, processing audio files in background. One of the key components, Real Audio converter, performs its tasks amazingly fast. Easy-to-use CD-ripper gives you full control over your Audio CDs.
The program supports Drag&Drop and custom skins, which makes converting and audio stream ripping especially easy and enjoyable.
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to convert APE to FLAC?
- How to rip Audio CD to APE?
- How to rip Audio CD to FLAC?
- How to convert MP3 to WAV?
- How to convert WMA to MP3?
- How do I convert MPC to MP3?
- How to change bitrate of MP3 files?
- How to convert WAV to MP3?
- How to convert CDA to MP3?
- How to convert OGG to MP3?
- How do I convert APE to MP3?
- How do I convert FLAC to MP3?
- How to convert a whole folder of audio files into the OGG format?
- AudioConverter Studio 6.0 review
- AudioConverter Studio review