Burning mp3 files on an Audio CD (JoyceCD)
1. Launch JoyceCD. Press the button "Audio CD" in the Toolbar.
2. Use the browser to select the required folder and pick out the mp3 files you need.
3. Select the required mp3 files. Use the buttons "Add" or "Add All" in the Toolbar to add the files to the burning project in the lower part of the program window.
4. Before you start the burning process make sure that the CD you have inserted is blank. To start burning the files on your Audio CD press the button "Write CD".
5. You will see the project's settings. Enter a name for the disk and choose the burning speed. Press the button "Write!"
6. The project's burning dialog opens and the burning process begins. It is possible to cancel the task by pressing the button "Cancel", but you run the risk of damaging your CD in this case!!!
Ask our expert
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to join WAV files?
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- How to convert MIDI to sheet music?
- How to import ID3 tags from CSV?
- How to convert RM to MP3?
- How to find MP3 duplicates by sound?
- Easy MP3 Joiner 5.0 - Merge Your Audio Easily
- How to fix ID3 tags?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools