Articles > MOVAVI Releases EnhanceMovie 2.0
September 26, 2005
For Immediate Release
MOVAVI Releases EnhanceMovie 2.0
Video Enhancement Software Automatically "Polishes" Home Videos.
EnhanceMovie 2.0 is a handy, inexpensive, brainlessly-simple software that automatically cures any digital video from common problems - colors off balance, blurred picture, interlacing video or the "too dark" syndrome, among other things.
The program has two major advantages. The first one comes in the form of multiple auto filters that automatically "polish" video with one button click. Importantly, program users don't need to know anything about video editing or restoration in order to dramatically improve quality of their digital videos. EnhanceMovie 2.0 does it all seamlessly, without user intervention.
The second advantage is an option to select a part of the video (interval) that needs to be edited, and apply necessary filters only to that section. In addition to auto filters, the program offers multiple professional filters, such as DeNoise, Auto White Balance, Deblocking (for working with analog videos) and many others.
Plus, EnhanceMovie 2.0 has several artistic filters that will make home videos look very unusual. These are Mosaic, Posteraise, Grayscale, Invert, and they can be used to make home videos look like an old 30s movie or very futuristic.
EnhanceMovie 2.0 is available at http://movavi.com/enhancemovie for free download. The cost of registering program is 49.95 US Dollars. Free e-mail support is available to users who need additional assistance with using the program.
MOVAVI is a small software company, formed by a group of digital aficionados, dedicated to making video editing as simple as brewing coffee or using a blender. The company flagship product EnhanceMovie is already making head wave and attracting a large crowd of followers among amateur digital camcorder owners.
System Requirements: Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP
- How to share screen videos online?
- How to rotate videos?
- How to capture video?
- How do I convert AVI to Zune?
- Movavi VideoSuite 4.4 review
- How to record a screen video?
- How to make a video tutorial?
- How to add a watermark to your video?
- How to fix a blurred video?
- How to increase brightness of a dark video?
- How do I combine AVI episodes into a full-length professional looking movie?
- How do I stay anonymous in a webcam chat?
- How do I improve quality of videos and old movies?
- AVS Video Editor 3.4 review
- MOVAVI Releases EnhanceMovie 2.0
- MOVAVI Releases EnhanceMovie 1.3
- How to play MKV file?
- How to play any video?