Articles > Movavi VideoSuite 4.4 review
Movavi VideoSuite is a powerful package for everybody who needs to edit video. It contains six tools: video/DVD converter, video capture tool, video splitter, video messages creator, video enhancer, and CD/DVD creator. With its help you can easily rip your DVDs without need to learn about DVD structure and menus. It is possible to rip DVDs directly to iPod format. You can also convert video files from one format to another, including iPod format. Partial converting is supported (i.e. only a part of the movie will be converted). The suite allows you to capture video from a DV or web camera. Simple and very quick video splitter will cut your movies by size, time, number of segments without recompression and quality losses. Video messages creator will prepare video postcards to share via email or blogs. Using video editor, you can enhance your movies with help of professional filters and special effects. To save the results of your work and share them with your friends and relatives, just use DVD burner which is also included in the suite.
Movavi VideoSuite has everything to make creating and processing of home movies easy and enjoyable.
- How to share screen videos online?
- How to rotate videos?
- How to capture video?
- How do I convert AVI to Zune?
- Movavi VideoSuite 4.4 review
- How to record a screen video?
- How to make a video tutorial?
- How to add a watermark to your video?
- How to fix a blurred video?
- How to increase brightness of a dark video?
- How do I combine AVI episodes into a full-length professional looking movie?
- How do I stay anonymous in a webcam chat?
- How do I improve quality of videos and old movies?
- AVS Video Editor 3.4 review
- MOVAVI Releases EnhanceMovie 2.0
- MOVAVI Releases EnhanceMovie 1.3
- How to play MKV file?
- How to play any video?