How do I convert MIDI to WAV?
It may be necessary to convert MIDI to WAV when you create music on your keyboard or another electronic music instrument and then want to be able to play it on some music playback device. It is also possible that you have received some ready-made MIDI file and need to convert it to a more suitable format. Here we will discuss MIDI to WAV conversion using a special tool with advanced features, MIDI to WAV Converter.
Step 1: Download and install the program.
Download MIDI to WAV Converter 6.1 to a known location. Run setup and follow on-screen instructions to install the application.
Step 2: Start the program. Add files to convert.
Launch MIDI to WAV Converter. The main window will be shown:
The interface is pretty intuitive. Click "Add files", and the standard Windows dialog will pop up:
Select some MIDI audio and click the "Open" button. All selected files will be appear in the list:
You can click on any file and play it right in the WAV converter to preview it.
Step 3: Setting options and converting MIDI to WAV.
Now we can adjust some options. On the right pane, the output format can be selected. Choose WAV from the drop-down list and click the "Setup" button below if you'd like to adjust some advanced settings. For most cases, the default settings are OK, so we just move on. In the "Output folder" area you can specify the directory where your converted files should be saved. We save output files to the same folder where our MIDI files are stored.
Now find the "Convert" button on the toolbar and click it to start converting MIDI to WAV.
In the lower right corner you will see the progress bar. After a few seconds, the "Process completed" window appears:
You can simply click "Open folder" to access your MIDI files, now converted to the WAV format.
The trial version of MIDI to WAV Converter will convert only 60 seconds of each audio file. If you like the program, you can register it and remove all limitations.
- Play MIDI files on your iPod!
- How do I convert MIDI to WAV?
- How to convert MIDI to OGG?
- How to convert MIDI to WAV?
- How to convert MIDI to CDA?
- How to convert MIDI to MP3 using several SoundFonts?
- How to convert MIDI to WMA?
- How to convert MIDI to MP3
- MIDI to MP3 converter with ID3 tags support
- MIDI to Ringtone Converter
- How do I convert KAR to MP3?
- How do I convert MIDI to MP3?
- Fast MIDI to MP3 Converter 5.6 review
- How to convert a mid to mp3?
- ManiacTools Releases MIDI Converter Studio 4.6
- How do I edit MIDI files?
- WIDI Recognition System Professional 3.3 Review
- How do I convert MP3 to MIDI?
- Able MIDI Editor 1.3 review
Ask our expert
- How to find all songs on your PC
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to join WAV files?
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- How to import ID3 tags from CSV?
- How to convert RM to MP3?
- How to find MP3 duplicates by sound?
- Easy MP3 Joiner 5.0 - Merge Your Audio Easily
- How to fix ID3 tags?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools