How to convert MIDI to OGG?
MIDI files are created by electronic musical instruments, and professional musicians work with this format frequently. But the drawback of MIDIs is that they sound differently on each playback device, depending on the hardware. Furthermore, the format is considered to be "special", so most playback devices simply do not support it. But what if you like some MIDI music and would like to be able to play it anywhere? The answer is simple: convert MIDI to OGG, the format that is supported by many more players.
We will use MIDI Converter Studio for this purpose. This program will convert MIDI to OGG using SoundFonts, which greatly reduces conversion times and allows to produce great sound even with a poor sound card.
Step 1: Download and install the program.
Download MIDI Converter Studio to a known location. Run the downloaded setup and follow its instructions to install the program.
Step 2: Start the program. Select MIDI files to convert.
Launch the MIDI converter. Its main window will be shown:
On the toolbar, find and click the "Add files" button. A usual "Browse" dialog will appear:
Simply select the audio files you want to convert to OGG and click "Open".
Step 3: Set output folder and format. Convert MIDI to OGG.
The files will appear in the conversion list of the MIDI converter.
Click on any of them and hit "Play" on the toolbar to listen to the file.
Now select "OGG" as the output format on the right. You can pick it out from the dropdown list in the "Output Format" area. If you want to adjust additional settings of the format, click the "Setup" button in the same area.
In the lower part of the window, a folder for converted OGGs can be selected. You can easily choose to save converted files in the same folder where MIDIs are stored, or just select any other folder on your computer.
Optionally, enter some information about artist, album, year and genre into the corresponding fields on the right, in the "ID3 tags" area. The information will be saved to OGG tags of the converted files.
Finally, click "Convert" on the toolbar to convert MIDI to OGG. After a few seconds (depending on the number of files) the program will show a message telling that files have been converted successfully.
The trial version of MIDI Converter Studio will convert only 60 seconds of each file. If you are satisfied with the quality and features, you can register your copy and remove all limitations.
- Play MIDI files on your iPod!
- How do I convert MIDI to WAV?
- How to convert MIDI to OGG?
- How to convert MIDI to WAV?
- How to convert MIDI to CDA?
- How to convert MIDI to MP3 using several SoundFonts?
- How to convert MIDI to WMA?
- How to convert MIDI to MP3
- MIDI to MP3 converter with ID3 tags support
- MIDI to Ringtone Converter
- How do I convert KAR to MP3?
- How do I convert MIDI to MP3?
- Fast MIDI to MP3 Converter 5.6 review
- How to convert a mid to mp3?
- ManiacTools Releases MIDI Converter Studio 4.6
- How do I edit MIDI files?
- WIDI Recognition System Professional 3.3 Review
- How do I convert MP3 to MIDI?
- Able MIDI Editor 1.3 review
- How do I get guitar chords?
Ask our expert
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to join WAV files?
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- How to convert MIDI to sheet music?
- How to import ID3 tags from CSV?
- How to convert RM to MP3?
- How to find MP3 duplicates by sound?
- Easy MP3 Joiner 5.0 - Merge Your Audio Easily
- How to fix ID3 tags?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools