Articles > Media Catalog Studio 4.5 review
The media world is fun, but the human brain finds it more and more difficult to embrace so much information. Our hard drives are stuffed with gigabytes of wonderful music that we plan to listen some day. And when the day comes, we are not able to find anything in that mess. The solution to this sad situation is a media collection manager. Media Catalog Studio is the one you can build upon. It tracks media files on your storage devices, such as hard-drives, floppies, external drives, CDs and so on, and classifies them in a database. It should be noted, that the software handles removable disks as easy as it works with the hard-drive. Supporting a great variety of formats, such as MP3, WMA, MP4, MPC, APE, OGG, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AVI, MPEG, WMV, it introduces order to your media files. The smart application detects duplicates, edits tags for MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, APE, MP+/M4, and searches the database using multiple parameters. The database is very handy - you can choose between a whole array of sorting options (by artist, album, year, bitrate, frequency, genre, category, rating or any other field/category).
Media Catalog Studio Lite supports CDDB, a free online database from which mp3-tags (ID3v1, ID3v2 and Lyrics3 versions) can be exported. In addition to this, the program has its own mp3 tag editor and allows storing lyrics and pictures to the audio files. This versatile and easy-to-use tool can be recommended to every music lover who strives to keep his media files well organized.
- How to import ID3 tags from CSV?
- How to find MP3 duplicates by sound?
- How to fix ID3 tags?
- How to export ID3 tags to MS Excel?
- How to edit FLAC tags?
- How to download FLAC lyrics for free?
- How to add track numbers to ID3 tags?
- Duplicate File Finder for Music
- How to extract MP3 tags from filenames?
- How to download MP3 lyrics for free?
- How to remove music duplicates?
- How do I find duplicates in my music collection?
- How to rename MP3 files using ID3 tags?
- What ID3 tag editor can edit WMA tags?
- How to edit AAC tags?
- How to download MP3 album art?
- How do I get ID3 tags from the Internet?
- How to download lyrics for songs?
- How do I tag MP3 files with ID3 data using filenames?
- How do I sort MP3 files? I want to organize my music collection.
- How to keep track of my borrowed music albums?
- How to make a catalog of my music collection using album barcodes?
- How to get the biography of an artist?
- How to manage my music collection on a Dune HD media player?
- How to organize my music collection?
- How do I organize my music collection?
- How do I remove duplicates on my computer?
- How to create a playlist?
- Media Catalog Studio 4.5 review