How to play several audio files?
1. Start Audio Record Wizard.
2. Press the button "Add" to add audio files to the list.
3. In the window "New/Open File" select the required audio file and press the button "Save".
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 several times to add the required number of audio files. In this way you will create a play list.
5. To start the playback press the button "Play". The program will play the files in the list one by one. Use the buttons in the Toolbar to control the playback: stop playing, add new file to the list, make a recording.
6. Have a good time!!!
- How to record a song?
- How do I record from microphone?
- How to record my voice to MP3?
- Voice recorder with silence detection
- How to record Skype calls?
- How do I record sound on my computer?
- How do I remove copy protection from music purchased online?
- Remove DRM Copy Protection
- How do I convert my LPs to MP3?
- Audio Record Wizard 3.99 review
- Tunebite Review
- How to play several audio files?
- Re-Recording Protected Music Files Now Even Easier
- Audio Notes Recorder 6.0 review
- How do I record a meeting?
Ask our expert
- How to convert M4A to WAV for free?
- How to convert FLAC to WAV?
- How to join WAV files?
- Convert M4b to MP3 and cut by chapters
- How to convert MIDI to sheet music?
- How to import ID3 tags from CSV?
- How to convert RM to MP3?
- How to find MP3 duplicates by sound?
- Easy MP3 Joiner 5.0 - Merge Your Audio Easily
- How to fix ID3 tags?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools
- Mobile Ringtone Tools