Articles > Videozilla review
Videozilla is a video converter that integrates into Windows Explorer's right-click menu and allows converting videos from one supported format to another quite easily. Unlike other video converters, where you need to start the program and go through motions of selecting video files, output formats and so on, Videozilla will convert videos in just a couple of clicks. Need to convert AVI to MP4? No problem, right-click the source AVI file in Windows Explorer and choose the option. A window will pop up showing the progress, you can leave it working in the background or even cancel the process if you change your mind. After the job is finished, find converted videos in the output folder.
Pretty simple, isn't it? But what about functionality?
Videozilla can convert files from one supported video format to another. Among the supported formats you will find: AVI (DivX, XviD, uncompressed, Cinepak, Microsoft MPEG-4, and others), MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 (Video CD and SVCD, PAL and NTSC), MP4 (used in all devices from Apple and in many other devices like Zune, PSP etc.), DVD, HD-Video, 3GP, WMV (Windows Media), ASF, QuickTime MOV, RM (Real Media), Flash video (various types).
The program can also extract audio from video and save it as WAV or MP3.
Videozilla comes with preinstalled profiles for every video format that it supports. However, you can easily change preferences by going to the "Settings" menu. Just right-click a file and select "Settings" from the contextual (right-click) menu.
Settings are divided into groups. "General settings" will work for all supported formats, they are settings like output folder, resolution of converted videos etc. There are also format-specific settings. For example, you can select a video codec to use when you convert videos to AVI, or video bitrate for WMV movies. However, the best thing about the program is that you don't need to do this. Defaults are pretty good.
Another nice feature of Videozilla is the ability to play video files. The video player looks like a separate application and can be used just like any other video player. Of course, it supports all the above listed video formats and doesn't require any additional codecs to be installed.
Videozilla is a flexible and simple solution for everybody who needs to convert video files that supports the most popular video formats, including AVI, MP4, VCD, SVCD, DVD, HD-Video, Flash video, RM, WMV, ASF, MOV. Try it now for free!
- How to convert video for Android?
- How to convert MKV to DVD?
- How to convert TS to AVI?
- How to convert AVI to WMV?
- How to convert AVI to FLV?
- How to convert MKV to MP4?
- How to convert DVD to MKV?
- How to convert MKV to AVI?
- How do I convert to DVD?
- How to convert DVD to MP4?
- How to convert MOV to AVI?
- How to convert AVI to MOV?
- How to convert MP4 to AVI?
- How to merge video files?
- How do I convert AVI to PSP format?
- How do I convert AVI to 3GP?
- How do I convert WMV to AVI?
- How do I convert video to flash?
- ConvertMovie 4.0 review
- Imtoo 3GP Video Converter 3.1 review
- How to convert a video file into the 3GP format?
- Xilisoft 3GP Video Converter 2.1 review
- Videozilla review
- How do I convert MTS to AVI?