How to find all songs on your PC
Usually every PC has a lot of various files – documents, movies, system and audio files, and every music lover knows how hard it is to keep your music collection nice and tidy. The more songs you have, the more difficult it is to remember which folder you saved it to. Sometimes in a hurry we just save all files to the default “Downloads” folder, sometimes we try to be organized and create folders like “Jazz from 40’s” or “Favorite Pink Floyd songs” – only to forget about it some days later.
You can find all your audio files using mp3Tag Pro. It’s quick and easy, so let’s see how to do it.
Step 1: Download and install mp3Tag Pro
Download mp3Tag Pro and double-click the setup program file. Follow on screen instructions to install the program.
Step 2: Launch mp3Tag Pro
After installation, double-click the mp3Tag Pro icon on the Desktop or find it in the designated folder or the list of installed programs by clicking "Windows" (in Windows 10) or "Start Menu" button (in previous versions of Windows). If you use the trial version of the program, the pop-up window will appear. In that case, just click the "Launch trial" button.
Step 3: Find all your songs!
At the left side bar choose the area where the mp3Tag Pro will look for audio files. It can be any folder (Downloads or My Music), disk (C: or D: or any other disks) or even the whole computer. To search for all files on your PC choose one of the disks:
Then click the "Scan subfolders" button in the top right corner:
The whole process will take no more than several minutes, so just wait a little.
And voila! You have the full list of all the audio files stored on your PC – with their location, size and other useful info included. Now you can organize and enrich your music collection further. With the help of the mp3TagPro software you can not only find all your songs, but also sort or rename them, add lyrics or album art to them, play them via built-in player and much much more.
- How to add cover art to an mp3 file?
- How to rename a batch of audio files?
- How to find all songs on your PC
- How to import ID3 tags from CSV?
- How to find MP3 duplicates by sound?
- How to fix ID3 tags?
- How to export ID3 tags to MS Excel?
- How to edit FLAC tags?
- How to download FLAC lyrics for free?
- How to add track numbers to ID3 tags?
- Duplicate File Finder for Music
- How to extract MP3 tags from filenames?
- How to download MP3 lyrics for free?
- How to remove music duplicates?
- How do I find duplicates in my music collection?
- How to rename MP3 files using ID3 tags?
- What ID3 tag editor can edit WMA tags?
- How to edit AAC tags?
- How to download MP3 album art?
- How do I get ID3 tags from the Internet?
- How to download lyrics for songs?
- How do I tag MP3 files with ID3 data using filenames?
- How do I sort MP3 files? I want to organize my music collection.
- How to keep track of my borrowed music albums?
- How to make a catalog of my music collection using album barcodes?
- How to get the biography of an artist?
- How to manage my music collection on a Dune HD media player?
- How to organize my music collection?
- How do I organize my music collection?
- How do I remove duplicates on my computer?
- How to create a playlist?
- Media Catalog Studio 4.5 review
Ask our expert
- How to get quick updates on movies by director?
- How to convert multiple MIDI files into an MP3?
- How to rotate videos?
- How to convert WMA to WAV?
- How to play MIDIs on an iPhone?
- How to split an audio file into equal parts?
- How to split m4b audiobooks into chapters for free?
- How to convert videos for You Tube?
- How to get quick updates on new video games?
- How to add cover art to an mp3 file?
- All-In-One Jukebox
- Audio CD Burners
- Audio CD Rippers
- Audio Converters
- Audio Editors
- Audio Players
- Developers Kit
- DJ Tools
- DVD Rippers
- DVD Tools
- Flash Tools
- iPod Tools
- Karaoke Software
- Mac OS Tools
- Midi Tools